[netCDF #KGO-576662]: problem with netCDF

> Hi,
>
> I got a problem when I compiled an high resolution atmospheric general
> circulation model (IAP AGCM4.0) with linking netCDF library (see
> attachment 'make_model_output.txt' for more information). The maximum
> dimensions of the array in the model is (720,361,26,3). I think the
> error may be caused by these large arrays, because when I run the lower
> resolution version ( the largest array is (360,181,26,3)), everything
> went well. The version of the netCDF I used is 4.0, and the complete
> output of ./configure, make, and make check" are attached.
>
> I hope to get your help.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best wishes!
>

> Zhang, He
> address@hidden
> 2011-01-28

Howdy Zhang!

Are you creating netCDF classic format files? Or netCDF-4/HDF5 files?

You also should upgrade to netCDF-4.1.1. If you are on a Linux platform this
can often be done from the package repository (ex. yum update netcdf).

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: KGO-576662
Department: Support netCDF