[netCDF #NXM-270564]: Adding a time variable/dimension to Netcdf files

> Dear Support,
>
> I have downloaded OMI satellite column ozone measurement data in he5
> format and have converted it to netcdf format using NCL, but it appears
> there is no time dimension and no time variable in any of the files.  I
> would like to be able to concatenate the files.  How do I use nco to
> create a time variable?  (I've found documentation for making time the
> record dimension once it exists).
>
> Thanks very much in advance,
> Melissa Allen

Howdy Melissa!

Sorry, I don't know how to do that. I don't use the NCO tools. ;-)

The NCO tools are not developed here at Unidata, but are developed in sunny
California, in what I assume is a beach house full of movie stars. You'll have
to contact their support with your question.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: NXM-270564
Department: Support netCDF