Re: Patches...

On 11/22/2010 9:53 AM, Tom Kunicki wrote:
John,

Here an SVN diff with my current modifications.

NetCDF-Java:
1.  CoordinateAxis1DTime, sectioned Axes now use sectioned dates, not those of
parent.
2.  CdmRemote.java, turned off debug messages
3.  Cursor.java, Flattened data can now accurately access parent structure

Thredds:
4.  CdmRemoteController.java, recognizes FeatureType.STATION as valid feature
type.
5.  StationWriter.java, don't require range as this isn't always available

thanks tom, a few notes:

ive branched the code, with the stable 4.2 version at branch called RB-TDS-4.2. The trunk is now 4.2.1

I am in the middle of moving the point collection config to the <featureCollection> element. I hope to have that useable by the end of next week. hopefully when im ready, you can try it out.

Ive split CdmrFeatureController from CdmRemoteController, so i think your 4th change is not needed. everything else ive applied, but only on 4.2.1.

thanks again, good to meet you in person last week

John