[netCDF #OMH-854718]: ask question about: "struct sstw" in netcdf source code

Hi,

> I am funning in netcdf file format, so I download the source code for website.
>
> I found there are many code with "struct sstw" in c code, I used "fedora 13"
> with GCC compiler and "Windows" with Turboc compiler operating system, but
> these OS did not have struct sstw.
>
> So I want to know some detail about "struct sstw".

I see no "sstw" anywhere in the netCDF source code.  Did you download it from
unidata.ucar.edu?  Otherwise, you may be looking at source we know nothing
about.

This is the current released netCDF source code (version 4.1.1) and the current
snapshot of code under development (version 4.1.2-beta2 snapshot):

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

--Russ

--Russ

Ticket ID: OMH-854718
Department: Support netCDF