[netCDF #OKP-889771]: make check fail

Hi Shizoom,

> I am trying to install netcdf-4.1.1 on HP9300.
> The compiler I used is Intel fortran compiler version 11.1.
> make  check-TESTS
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/zoom/netcdf-4.1.1/libsrc'
> trying again
> FAIL: t_nc
>
>  *** Testing netCDF classic version of nc_inq_type... OK!
> PASS: t_type
> 1 of 2 tests failed
> Please report to address@hidden

Please send the complete output of configure, make check,
and the config.log file, as described here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

It should work to run "make distclean" and then build again from
scratch, but unfortunately netCDF 4.1.1 had a problem with removing
documentation files it should not have removed when "make distclean"
is run.  That means you may have to unpack the distribution again
and start from scratch.  Sorry about that ...

Thanks,
--Russ

Ticket ID: OKP-889771
Department: Support netCDF