[netCDF #OWZ-634214]: MeteoInfo - a software to view and analysis meteorological and spatial data

Hi Dr. Wang,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your request ...
> I recently developed a software MeteoInfo to view and analysis
> meteorological and spatial data. It is free and NetCDF data format is
> supported, so I hope it could be added in the software list. Thanks! A
> screen shot picture of MeteoInfo is attached.
>
> Download website: http://www.esnips.com/web/MeteoInfo

I have added a slightly edited description of MeteoInfo to the netCDF
software list:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/software.html#MeteoInfo

Please let me know if you prefer the description as you originally
provided it, or want any other modifications to the current
description.

On behalf of the netCDF user community, thank you for making this
impressive software package freely available!  Please let us know in
the future if there are updates that would require changes to the
description on the netCDF software web page.

--Russ

Ticket ID: OWZ-634214
Department: Support netCDF