[netCDF #DIL-859142]: install netcdf make check errors

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long to respond to your question ...
> I 'm installing titan,that it is required netcdf support. I make check and
> have been error:
> ../libtool: line 981: icpc: command not found
> make[1]: *** [netcdf.lo] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/netcdf-4.0.1/cxx'
> make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
> Can you help me? thanks for all

Before trying to compile with the Intel compiler, it's necessary to
run 'source <path>/iccvars.sh' (or a different version of this,
depending on what shell you are using), as explained in the Intel
compiler documentation.  That sets the PATH and other environment
variables correctly so that the compiler and libraries are found where
they were installed.

--Russ

Ticket ID: DIL-859142
Department: Support netCDF