[netCDF #VAL-345692]: how to work with netcdf

Hi Luis,

> I am wondering which could be the best way to work with 3 netcdf files.
> I have 3 netcdf files does have precipitation accumulated 24hr each one
> so I would like to build and script does take those 3 files and mixed to
> get 3 days accumulated precipitation.

Probably the easiest way is to use the NCO package of netCDF utility programs:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/software.html#NCO

and specifically the "ncap2" program.  This utility program supports arithmetic
on input netCDF files to produce a new netCDF output file.  Documentation for
ncap2 is here:

  http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.html#index-ncap2-725

Check the examples for similar uses.

--Russ