[netCDF #DOE-704686]: (No Subject)

I am sorry to say that I am unlikely to be able to
solve your problem since I cannot reproduce it.
The fact that you are getting an IO failure means that
when ncdump is run by php in that server environment,
ncdump is not able to access that url or that in reading it
it gets a read failure. Why that error should occur
in only that environment is a mystery to me.
Again, sorry that I cannot solve the problem.
If you get any more information, please let me know.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: DOE-704686
Department: Support netCDF