[netCDF #FSI-652508]: netcdf-4 with hdf5 and zlib not compiling

> Hello
> So I saw the -lm should be set in the path for LIBS in the .bashrc file.
>
> netcdf 4 installed with no problem.  Now the ncdump is not functioning.  See
> below attempt and error message below:
>
> ncdump -h qfed2.emis_co.005.20060620.nc
> ncdump: qfed2.emis_co.005.20060620.nc: NetCDF: Unknown file format
>
> Jonathan
> Jonathan Wynn Smith
> Student Trainee
> address@hidden
> NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
> Code 613.3 - Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch
> Greenbelt, MD 20771
> 301-614-5956
>
> Doctoral Candidate
> address@hidden
> Howard University Program in Atmospheric Sciences
> Washington, DC 20059

Howdy Jonathan!

ncdump is telling you that the data file is not a netcdf data file.

If you think it is a netcdf datafile, make sure the ncdump you are using is the
one you just built, not some old one installed on your machine.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: FSI-652508
Department: Support netCDF