[SupportPlaza #EZK-869220]: acronym addition request

Hi,

> We are using netCDF as data storage format for atmospheric data from the
> CESAR Observatory in the Netherlands. Adding the acronym of the
> Observatory to your list would be much appreciated.
>
> CESAR = Cabauw Experimental Site for Atmospheric Research
>
> website data portal: http://www.cesar-database.nl

I wasn't sure which list you wanted this information added to, but I've
included it in these two lists:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/usage.html
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-sites.html

Please let us know if you had intended something different.

Thanks for the information about netCDF usage.

--Russ

Ticket ID: EZK-869220
Department: Support netCDF