[netCDFJava #DTS-154055]: NCML aggregation

Hi Kevin,

It appears that the problem is that our FNMOC table (site 58, sub site 0, table
number 3) doesn't have parameters for numbers 251 and 252. These are probably
the U and V winds parameters. Do you happen to know/have the FNMOC parameter
table so I can update our tables. When your sample files are opened in ToolsUI,
these parameters show up as

float   UnknownParameter_252 @ height_above_ground
time,height_above_ground,y,x    UnknownParameter_252    1,1,139,130     Unknown

So the ncml parameters are not matching the netcdf parameter names even though
those name are place holders.

Robb...

Ticket ID: DTS-154055
Department: Support netCDF Java