[netCDF #TMP-784755]: reading netcdf data

> Hello.
>
> Thank you for your work.  I am having some trouble getting netcdf data
> (http://edgar.jrc.ec.europa.eu/datasets_grid_list.php#d) into ENVI software.
> ENVI is not listed in the Software list online
> (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html), but it operates
> on
> IDL.  Do you know if it is possible to read netcdf into ENVI and where I could
> find instructions?
>
> Thank you for your time and your help!
>
> All the best,
> Diana Connett
>
> Joint Master's degree Candidate, 2011
> Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
> Yale International & Development Economics Program
> Ph: 317-501-0448

Sorry, I don't know anything about ENVI. I do know that IDL can read netCDF
data, and the latest release of IDL can handle netCDF-4/HDF5 data as well as
classic formats.

But you will have to contact support for ENVI to find out how to access this
feature.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Ed

Ticket ID: TMP-784755