[netCDF #LAE-841372]: installing Net_CDF

> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> I am trying to install Net_CDF on my computer. I followed the instruction
> but it was not successful.
>
> The problems I had are:
>
> 1- I could not find this file in your web site:
> netcdf-3.5.0.win32make.VC6.zip
>
> 2- according to the instruction I tried to run "msoft.mak", but the
> "src\libsrc" folder that this file should be found in it is empty.
>
> Thank you,
> Amir,

Howdy Amir,

For the current status on Windows, see the FAQ:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Windows support has been temporarily removed from the distribution. We hope to
soon bring the Windows build files up to date with the Unix release of
netCDF-4.1.1. When the 4.1.1 port to Windows is complete, it will be announced
on the netCDF mailing list.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: LAE-841372