[THREDDS #PSU-730086]: Error code 500: message= "NcSDArray InvalidRangeException=Number of ranges in section (2) must be = 3"

> Hi John,
>
> I'll have a stab at question #2: we currently keep the last 30 days'
> worth of RTOFS runs on hand. One file/day, so 30 files. The inventory
> of files is updated once daily at about 10:30 PM (I assume Central
> time). Charles can keep me honest here...
>
> That said, we plan to start keeping years' worth of files available, to
> service customers looking for long timeseries. Ultimately we want to
> develop seamless access to NODC's deep archive as well.
>
> Does this answer the question?

Hi Scott:

The sample files I have have each forecast hour in a seperate file. Is that not
the case?

Do you mean "keeping years' worth of files" for RTOFS ? or something else?

Do you both add and delete around 10:30 pm?

thanks

Ticket ID: PSU-730086
Department: Support THREDDS