[netCDF #XGA-542471]: compile the netcdf4.0.1

> Hi:
>
> I want to compile the netcdf in my Ubuntu9.10, however I encount the
> following errors when I run the make command:
>
> The result of the ./configure is shown in conf.res.
> And the make check  is check.res( when I run this command it shows some test
> erros.
>
> The make install is install.res.
>
> I hope someone can check  it and give me some help,thanks.

The netCDF version you are installing is about 3 years old. Can you try a more
recent version?

If you want to use netCDF-4 enhanced features, you will need to install zlib
and HDF5-1.8.4-patch1 first. See the instructions here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_snapshot/netcdf-install/Quick-Instructions.html

If this doesn't work, please send me the complete output of make check and the
configure script, and also the config.log file.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: XGA-542471
Department: Support netCDF