[IDV #LEH-376488]: 4D import

sorry, i didnt realize you submitted 2 files. the other file's problem is the
model dimension, which the IDV doesnt recognize. Is this an ensemble run?
Assuming yes, add :_AxisType = "Ensemble" attribute to the model coordinate
variable.

also you need to add a global attribute :Conventions = "CF-1.4" to be CF
conformant.