[netCDF #TLB-354751]: NetCDF IDL

> Good afternoon,
> I am trying to read netCDF files on IDL version 6.2 software.
> Do I need to install a sub-routine for this
> version? because when I run my programme, the
> result is an error which calls NC_ERROR=-31 and I
> don´t know the meaning of that. Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Patricia.

Patricia,

Do you have ncdump or any other program that can read netCDF files? If so, try
to run it on your data file and make sure it is a valid netCDF file.

If it is, then contact IDL and ask them what is wrong. If it is a bad netCDF
file, contact the source of the data and get a new one.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: TLB-354751
Department: Support netCDF