[netCDF #RUE-876772]: Netcdf/opendap build

Kevin-

Oh no, we aren't done yet :-)
Please try the following.
1. place the attached copy of rc.c in your source over
   the existing copy.
   It at least deals with the last problem
   your compiler complained about (I think).
2. do the command make distclean
   to clean up your distribution.
3. do the following two commands and capture all of
   their output.
       ./configure  <yourargs>
       make all
   <yourargs> is, of course, whatever arguments to configure
   you have been using.

Send me that output so I can scan it to see if I see
something out of the ordinary.

=Dennis Heimbigner

Ticket ID: RUE-876772
Department: Support netCDF