[netCDF #QCY-964177]: netcdf - 4.0.1 problems

> Enter full path to NetCDF include directory on your system
> What do I enter for the netcdf include directory?
You should be able to use /usr/local/include.
If it then asks for the bin directory, specify /usr/local/bin
and if it asks for the library directory specify /usr/local/lib.

=Dennis Heimbigner
p.s. make sure that the install happened by
do an 'ls -l /usr/local/bin/ncgen*' command

Ticket ID: QCY-964177
Department: Support netCDF