[netCDF #PVX-943060]: Cross compiling/building netcdf for Windows CE

Unfortuneately, I have zero experience with
windows CE, so I have no idea how to cross
compile.  However, If you look at how
we compile for Windows, it may provide a
starting point for trying to do it on CE.

Ticket ID: PVX-943060
Department: Support netCDF