[THREDDS #PSU-730086]: Error code 500: message= "NcSDArray InvalidRangeException=Number of ranges in section (2) must be = 3"

looks like we may have messed up that release. will try to get it right,
probably it will be next week. you should revert to previous version if you
need to.

sorry for the trouble.