[netCDFJava #QDJ-903556]: error when reading grib2 files

Hi Ravi,

> 2. Does netCDF have extrapolation/interpolation functions to get values of
>    variables whose data is not available exactly.

No, netCDF-java doesn't support extrapolation/interpolation functionality.
NetCDF and the netCDF-java library focus on access to the data values in the
data files, the various netCDF conventions focus on understanding what those
values represent. We tend to leave functionality that does something with the
data values to external libraries and programs.

I don't know of any libraries or utilities that do interpolation and such. I'll
let you know if I think of any.

Ethan

Ticket ID: QDJ-903556
Department: Support netCDF Java