Re: Java NetCDF API aggregation issue

Aaron Braeckel wrote:
Hi John,

I noticed in our internal issues list a problem Tom Margolis was having
related to NCML aggregation that spans the prime meridian.  The last
comment I see is that he had emailed you about this as a probable bug. This is an important issue for us to resolve, and while we can work
around it in various ways it is much cleaner solution to rely on the
NetCDF API abstractions instead.  Do you know the current status of this
issue?

Thanks,
Aaron
Hi Aaron:

Its hight on our list to fix, but i dont have a target date for it. It typically depends on what other things bump themselves in front of it. Ill let you know when its fixed or when a date is assigned to it.

John