[netCDFJava #HOJ-653870]: stationTimeSeries with ragged_parent_index

1) you have 27K stations, and 11K obs, so its hard to find a station with any
obs. try "030750-99999". Use NCDump data from the Viewer tab to see data
contents.
2) you need to add the altitude coordinate into
     :coordinates = "time lon lat";
3) the time selection widget in ToolsUI sucks
4) the CF dictators are demanding I hand over the Sudetenland, i mean make some
changes to the CF point spec, so its likely some things will have to change.