[netCDF #AOR-205242]: 4.1 support for Windows

Getting netcdf to work with Windows is a pretty
high priority here. I will be working on it
beginning March 1.

>If we want to build from source, is windows supported?
Yes, although not all the 4.1 functionality is supported yet.

>Does windows being a "not yet supported platform" mean we would be
>treading new trails or more that you just have not gotten around to
>providing a coherent set of pre-built binaries?
It is the latter.

>Can you elaborate on the timeframe for when pre-built binaries will be
>supported for windows?
I will be working on it starting March 1 to upgrade the Windows build
to support as much of 4.1 as we can.

=Dennis Heimbigner

Ticket ID: AOR-205242
Department: Support netCDF