[netCDF #XGR-575082]: netcdf 4.1 build error

Sorry, I meant netcdf-4.1.

In any case, this is quite mysterious. The file you sent me looks ok
and contains the proper definition of nc_type right at the top.
If you look at the compile
line just above the failure, it is referencing -I ../libsrc4, so it should
have found that netcdf.h file.

Please try the following experiment:
1. go into netcdf-4.1/libsrc4 and rename netcdf.h to some other temporary name.
2. then go into netcdf-4.1/ncgen3 and do the command "make".

If the error messages
change to indicate something like "... cannot find netcdf.h", then that
will indicate that it is finding the right netcdf.h file. If the previous
errors occur, then that will tell us that it is finding some other netcdf.h
file.

=Dennis Heimbigner

Ticket ID: XGR-575082
Department: Support netCDF