[netCDF #JLS-704865]: Porting NETCDF 4.0 on OpenBSD 4.5 amd64

> > Benoit,
> >
> > Thanks!  Unfortunately for me the output is what was expected, so it
> > doesn't demonstrate the cause of the problem.  At this point to make
> > progress I need access to a debugger on an OpenBSD platform.
> >
> > I've just convinced my systems administrator to download OpenBSD onto
> > a virtual machine here, so I should be able to figure out what's
> > really going on with that.  I'm very curious where the problem is
> > really occurring ...
> >
> > I'll let you know when I have a fix or explanation.
> >
> > --Russ
> >
> > Russ Rew                                         UCAR Unidata Program
> > address@hidden                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: JLS-704865
> > Department: Support netCDF
> >

> OK. Tell them to install you a -current release (snapshot).
>
> I attach my port of the netCDF.
>
> Thanks,
> benoit

Howdy Benoit!

Well, in the usual way with programming projects, the good intentions of trying
to reproduce your problem just led to the hell of an unanswered support message.

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Could you try the latest netCDF snapshot and see if it still occurs?

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: JLS-704865
Department: Support netCDF