[netCDF #BBB-798375]: netcdf-4.1-rc1 make check error at DAP

> Hi
> I'll try and get some debugging output soon.
> I did find out, though, that the command does work with the -m switch.
> That is:
> > ./nccopy $i.nc   copy_of_$i.nc
> fails
> but:
> > ./nccopy $i.nc   copy_of_$i.nc -m 1
> passes. and so does
> > ./nccopy $i.nc   copy_of_$i.nc -m 10000000
> but a really, really large number fails. Sounds like something in the
> default case is being set strangely.
>

> Maybe that helps ... wither way, I'll try and get debug info tomorrow.
> -Ken

Howdy Ken!

If you look into this any further, make sure you get the latest snapshot
release. Things have changed significantly in the last week, and this problem
may have been caused by a memory bug I just fixed.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: BBB-798375
Department: Support netCDF