[no subject]

>To: address@hidden
>From: "yang jun" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030922:

Hi,

>   i have a question need your help!
>
> i have a fortran program for  netcdf,when compile,no problem,when i link
> ,the matter is happen.
> i use compaq visual fortran 6.6 on win98, i set the path,include path and
> lib path in win98 and vf6.6
> --------------------Configuration: nc - Win32 Debug--------------------
> Linking...
> nc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol address@hidden
> nc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol address@hidden
> nc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol address@hidden
> nc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol address@hidden
> nc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol address@hidden
> nc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol address@hidden
> nc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol address@hidden
> Debug/nc.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
> Error executing link.exe.
>
> nc.exe - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>
> can u tell me what the reason is and what can i do.
> if u have not met this problem ,can u tell me hou u do it,

It appears as if your netCDF library does not include the Fortran
interface, but only the C interface.  Try using the pre-compiled
netCDF library we created using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and Compaq
Digital Visual Fortran 6.6.  There is a link to the zip file here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#win

If that doesn't work, you may have to rebuild it from source.

--Russ

address@hidden          http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ