Re: 20000815: netCDF manual for users

>To: address@hidden
>From: ramam <address@hidden>
>Subject: netCDF manual for users

Hi Rama,

> I would like to use netCDF data format. For that sake I would like to be
> more conversant with the netCDF format. Can I get a complete set of
> User's manual for the same?

Yes, we can send you printed copies of the NetCDF User's Guide for C
and the NetCDF User's Guide for FORTRAN.  These are also available
on-line from

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/docs.html

We haven't printed the new NetCDF User's Guide for Fortran 90, but it
is also available on-line from

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/f90

Documentation for the C++, Java, Perl, and Python interfaces are
available separately, as part of the software distributions that make
those interfaces available.

Please let me know if the on-line documentation is sufficient or if
you want a printed copy of the C and/or Fortran User's Guides mailed
to you.

--Russ