[UDUNITS #JWF-946673]: Issues installing UDUNITS-1-12.11

Katie,

The file "make.log" doesn't show much.

Would you please go to the top-level source-directory and execute the command
"make distclean" to get a clean slate and then re-execute the configure(1)
script and the make(1) command -- trapping the output of the make(1) command in
the file "make.log" -- and send me the new "make.log".

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install the UDUNITS package on a Linux box.  I need the
> package for a Perl script that was originally written in the 90s.  That is
> actually the only reason why I need the package (the Perl module).  Since
> the updated version of the UDUNITS package does not include a Perl module,
> I have been trying to install the older version (1-12.11).  I remain
> unsuccessful.
>
> I have included the items listed in the help section of the installation
> instructions.
>
> A.) uname -a
> Linux floyd.usbr.gov 3.10.0-123.13.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Dec 18 14:09:13
> UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> B.) VERSION file
> 1.12.11
>
> C.) configure.log
> See attached
>
> D.) config.log
> See attached
>
> E.) C compiler path
> /usr/bin/gcc/
>
> F.) make.log
> See attached
>
> I have also included my CUSTOMIZE file, in case that helps.  If you have
> any ideas of what the problems are, that would be great.  Thanks for your
> time.
>

> Katie
>

> --
> Katie Holman, PhD