[netCDF #UGD-926588]: Support for netCDF4 in Perl

Cathy,

> > Do you have the output from the "make" for the netCDF package? I'd like to
> > see what build parameters it used.
>
> Barry said it was in a previous email (I'm not sure about that myself)

I don't recall seeing the "make" output for the netCDF package and such output
isn't in this thread's archive.

Would you please give my respects to Barry and ask him for it.

> > Also, what version of the netCDF-4 package do you have?
> netcdf-4.1.1

That's not dissimilar enough from the version 4.1.2 that I'm using to account
for your problem (I don't think).

> Cathy
>
> --
> NOAA/ESRL PSD and CIRES CDC
> 303-497-6263
> http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/cathy.smith/
>
> Emails about data/webpages may get quicker responses from emailing
> address@hidden

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: UGD-926588