[netCDFPerl #CZI-200112]: make error(netCDF Perl)

KiChul,

> Full Name: KiChul Choi
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netCDF Perl 1.2.4
> Operating System: Linux version 2.6.9-67.ELsmp(CentOS 4) x86_64
> Hardware: Intel Xeon E5430 2.66GHz/16GB RAM
> Description of problem: I tried install netCDF Perl. I get the errors when I
> execute "make".
> Kindly let me know how to solve the problem.
>
> KiChul

I didn't see any error messages in your "make.log" file.  Did you redirect the
standard error stream into that file?  If not, then would you please execute
the "make" command again, redirecting both the standard output and standard
error streams into the file "make.log" and send me that file.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: CZI-200112
Department: Support netCDF Perl