[netCDFJava #VKX-907984]: Need help

Greetings Sailesh,

Apologies for the delay in reply. I've uploaded a java class that reads
the datasets from the xml catalog and prints out the dates from the first
dataset, just as an example:

https://gist.github.com/lesserwhirls/df3d4d4cd51ae0f6a208

Hopefully this will give you a good idea of where to go.

Let me know if you need any help with the example.

Cheers!

Sean