Re: Streamable NetCDF volumes

Hi John,

Thanks for the information, I'm glad to hear that NetCDF will have a
streaming option in the long term (presuming your 5-year proposal is
approved).  As you have indicated this will make NetCDF a much better
fit for web services and on-the-fly sub-setting.

Good luck with your developments.

regards,
Chad