[netCDFJava #YHY-505756]: variable aggregation within a single dataset

Ghansham,

In theory, your suggestion should work.  In practice, we will see how
well the CDM handles a non-georeferencing coordinate axis.  We will be
pleased to have a sample file when you have it assembled.

Regards,
   Lansing Madry
   Unidata
   Boulder, Colorado