[netCDFJava #NNB-487385]: NcML aggregation code fails after recent Java NetCDF library upgrade

Hi Tommy,

Yes, I think dumping the NcML out and trying it in toolsUI would be a
great idea - I think this will give us a better idea of where to start. Let
me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Sean

> On 6/14/13 11:05 AM, Unidata netCDF Java Support wrote:
> > Greetings Tommy,
> >
> > Unfortunately, nothing is jumping out at me. Is there any way I could get
> > your
> > ncml file and a couple of the data files to play with?
> >
> > If so, you can stuff them here:
> >

> Sean - the NcML is created on-the-fly in code.
> I'll have to work it a little and see if I can figure it out.
> If I dump the NcML to a log I suppose I can point toolsUI at it
> or something, to validate?
>
> --
> Tommy Jasmin
> Space Science and Engineering Center
> University of Wisconsin, Madison
> 1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706

Ticket ID: NNB-487385
Department: Support netCDF Java