Re: M3IOConvention

Hi John,

Thanks for the note.
The M3IO spec does not include the spheroid / radius.
However, on rare occasions an M3IO file might contain a hint in the
'file comment' attribute:
"EARTH RADIUS ASSUMED IN MCIP:  6370000.000 m"
I agree that it would be easy and worthwhile to add logic
to M3IOConvention.java To check for this and, if found, use it.

Can you do this John?
I don't have an up-to-date version of that file.
(Also, remove M3IOVGGridConvention.java since it is redundant and
apparently (discovered by Liz Adams) does not project stereographic
correctly while M3IOConvention.java does.)

Todd