Re: [idvusers] 2 cell shift of UAM data file in LatLon coordinates

thanks, ive contacted the author of that IOSP to see if he can fix the problem.

On 9/13/2011 12:22 AM, Oderbolz Daniel wrote:
Dear John,

The IDV version is 2.9u3.

Cheers,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden] On Behalf Of John Caron
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:03 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [idvusers] 2 cell shift of UAM data file in
LatLon coordinates

Hi Daniel:

Can you tell me what version of the IDV tou are using?

John

On 9/8/2011 6:44 AM, Oderbolz Daniel wrote:
Dear IDV users,

I am visualizing CAMX binary output (LatLon coordinates) in IDV. IDV
reads this data using the netcdf library
("ucar.nc2.iosp.uamiv.UAMIVServiceProvider"). In principle
it works, but
there are two tings bugging me:

- there is a gap between the border of my data (top and
right) and the
white wireframe rectangle (border.jpg in the attachment)
- it seems that the data is shifted 2 cells to the north
and 2 cells to
the east

My camxproj.txt file contains these lines:

---
GDTYP=1
# These are ignored (defaults)
P_ALP=20.0
P_BET=60.0
P_GAM=0.0
---

I noticed that other camxproj parameters are ignored, the coordinate
data is read from the files.

Has anybody observed a similar pattern?

Thanks for you insights!

Cheers,