[netCDFJava #RUP-211659]: toolsUI

Hi Fan,

NcML is really concerned with the metadata, not so much the data (the values in
the grid, time series, etc.). You can aggregate netCDF files, add metadata,
change metadata, etc., and use the NcML file (in combination with the original
netCDF file(s)) to create a new netCDF file with the added information (and
data, if aggregating). What kinds of information are you wanting pass around in
your application?

Sean