Re: http://eosdap.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu:8080/opendap/data/NASAFILES/hdf5/MLS-Aura_L2GP-O3_v03-30-c01_2010d290.he5.dds

hi joe:

ok, i will make a fix for this. thanks for sending it.

john

On 7/27/2011 7:52 AM, H. Joe Lee wrote:
Hi, Yuan!

   Thanks for investigating it. Please let us know if there's something
that we should correct the handler to make it work with IDV.

   I think the CDM library (NetCDF-java?) should support this kind of
dataset in the future because the dataset follows the CF-convention.
   I'm CC-ing this email to John Caron since he might be interested in
taking a look at this kind of data.

--
1.217.531.6125 @ 61820-7059
Docs into PDF, Data into HDF.