[netCDFJava #GGL-730752]: OpenDAP URL works okay in ncks, ncdump, but not in NetCDF-Java

It might be helpful to see what it looks like opening the file (not opendap
URL) directly in ToolsUI; if differrent, that may indicate something funny in
opendap or las.

john

Ticket ID: GGL-730752
Department: Support netCDF Java