Re: webstart issues with netcdf-4.1.jar

Hi John,

Here is the manifest info with the exact version number:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.8.0
Created-By: 1.6.0_18-b07 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Built-By: caron
Built-On: 2010-06-17 00:55:08
Implementation-Title: NetCDF-Java-Library
Implementation-Version: 4.1.20100617.0055
Implementation-Vendor: UCAR/Unidata

Steve

--
Steve Ansari