Re: netcdf-4.1.jar and ncSrc-4.1.zip missing files

we recently started moving some classes into unidataCommon.jar. Havent yet got
all the pieces synched up yet. for now, we have decided to include that source
in the ncSrc.jar for user's convenience. anyway, no problem letting us know
about it.

Tom Kunicki wrote:
John,

Those geoloc classes aren't part of netcdf-java?  Is this recent?  The reason I
ask is that I dropped the updated netcdf-4.1.jar into our TDS 4.1 install to
pick up the recent changes and I receive CNF exceptions on those geoloc
classes.  Now I feel silly for having bugged you about this...

Tom Kunicki
Center for Integrated Data Analytics
U.S. Geological Survey
8505 Research Way