[netCDFJava #SSK-311219]: Slicing in multiple dimensions

Hi Paul:

Hi Paul, youve found a bug in version 2.2 that has been fixed in latest 4.0.
below is a modified version of your testSlice3 which seems to me to be the
correct behavior, which works in 4.0 but not 2.2. Its unlikely we'll fix it in
2.2, but let me know if thats a big problem for you.

  public void testSlice3() throws IOException, InvalidRangeException {
    NetcdfFile file = NetcdfFile.open(NETCDF_FILE);
    Variable var = file.findVariable(DATA_VARIABLE);
    Variable sliced1 = var.slice(0, 3);
    Variable sliced2 = sliced1.slice(0, 3);

    int[] shape = sliced2.getShape();
    assertEquals(2, shape.length);
    assertEquals(DIM_LAT, shape[0]);
    assertEquals(DIM_LON, shape[1]);

    assertEquals("lat lon", sliced2.getDimensionsString());

    Array org = var.read("3,3,:,:");
    Array data = sliced2.read();
    TestCompare.compareData(org, data);
  }