Re: ncgen?

Hi Dan:

ncgen is part of the netcdf C library, which you can get here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

netcdf-java does not support ncgen, although it has equivilent functionality
with NcML.

BTW, you'll usually get a faster response by posting to the address@hidden
email list,
which you can register for at