Re: [thredds] THREDDS & WCS

What Im guessing is that the ones that don't work dont have any variables that
get correctly made into a Grid. You can check by bringing the dataset up (as an
opendap dataset) in the Grid tab of ToolsUI, and seeing if anything appears. If
thats the case, send me a sample, and ill tell you what you need to do.

Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
I can not open the one running 3.14.06 - violates NOAA security. We are looking at one oddity - some of the WCS do work on it and some don't - I happened to test that one. For at least some (I am home sick so I haven't verified for all) the ones that work are time aggregated from a fixed time to "present", whilethe others are a fixed time to a fixed time.

What we may do tomorrow, is put 3.16.19 on production server on Oceanwatch, as the OpeNDAP part tests fine, and then see if we still have the problems. If so, that computer is accessible. If not, then I am even more mystified, because as I said right now the only differences we see besides the version is the time setting.

-Roy