multi band tiff from netCDF

Hi,

I am using the java classes  to convert a netcdf file for one time instance,
with
27 levels in Z (atmospheric pressure levels).

I have created a loop with variable i, and attempting to write a band in the
tif file
for each iteration. What seems to happen is the first band gets written ok, but
then after that
the page number gets messed up?

Array data = grid.readDataSlice(0, i, -1, -1);
writer.writeGrid(grid, data, false, xStart, yStart, xInc, yInc, i);

Has anyone got any pseudo code for writing multiband tif files from netCDF?

Many thanks,

Norman Barker