Re: Problems with NetCDF 2.2.09

Eric Russell wrote:

I downloaded the latest NetCDF libraries, but I'm unable to open any
catalogs with Thredds now. When NetCDF loads, I get this message on
the console:

*** FAILED to map entity
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0 locally at
/resources/thredds/schemas/InvCatalog.1.0.1.xsd or remotely at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/schemas/thredds/InvCatalog.1.0.1.xsd

Then when I click the "Connect" button, I get the attached error dialog.

This occurs both when I'm using Thredds from within My World, and when
I'm using the NetCDF Tools UI launched through WebStart.
Now that I see this part of the message, Im confused as to why this is happening. Im not seeing the problem in the webstart ToolsUI. Can you reproduce it? What catalog URL are you trying?