[McIDAS #SDI-707505]: McIDAS 2021 no gui?

Hi Mike,

I think I have figured out how to get around the "Jasper problem" that we
talked about during our Meets:

I updated the 'makefile's in the main McIDAS src and xcd/src directories,
and have built 'all xrd' and installed 'install.all install.xrd' in
my Rocky 8.7 development environment.  The changes I made were basically:

- fixed the logic employed for Jasper dependencies, installation, and
  clobbering in the main 'makefile', ~mcidas/mcidas2021/src/makefile

  Quite frankly, the changes I made were needed to do the things that
  should have been done.  I assume that the rules were not updated
  completely when building Jasper moved from using 'make' to 'cmake'.

- changed the JASPER dependency to key on the manifest for the Jasper
  build instead of the library

  This change and the changes in the main 'makefile' completely
  eliminate hardwired references to lib64/libjasper.a

I am attaching both make files, but since they have the same name, you
will need to be careful about where you copy each.  I don't know if
eSupport will keep the attachments in order, so the following may
not be correct:

- first attachment is ~mcidas/mcids2021/src/makefile

- second attachment is ~mcidas/mcidas/xcd/makefile

Please update your installation with these files, clobber the existing
build, build everything again (make all xrd), and, assuming that all
went well, install everything (make install.all install.xrd), and let
me know the results.

Ticket ID: SDI-707505
Department: Support McIDAS